MMOMinion

Full Version: Waking Sands/The Solar nav bug, or is it a script issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using Latty's 1-50 Quest Pack...

The bot navigates into The Waking Sands just fine, and can get into The Solar without any problems.  Issues arise as the bot attempts to get out of The Solar.  
It uses the door, the load screen occurs and the character pops up at The Waking Sands, then it goes back into The Solar.

Basically:
Code:
*Needs to exit The Solar
*Uses "Waking Sands Entrance"
*Is at Waking Sands
*Uses "The Solar Entrance"
*Is at The Solar
Rinses and repeats.  If I manually walk out of The Walking Sands myself the bot proceeds as it normally would.

I've seen it teleport out, presumably when it's faster to teleport than run, but this problem constantly has me baby-sitting the bot.  Is this a bot issue or a script issue?

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
Windows Defender
Installed to C:\MINIONAPP
No anti-anything installed
Have Teamviewer, TS3, and recording software installed, but never on while the bot is running
Instructions have been followed
I am running the bot as admin
MinionApp launches and autoattaches itself to its own ran client
Running Latty's 1-50 Quest Pack, assuming that's an "addon"

Other:
While I'm at it, does "Skip Cutscenes" under Advanced Settings actually work for anyone?  It doesn't work for me or a friend of mine.
It's an issue with the bot. Usually stops and fixes itself after 20 seconds or so. I reported it months ago, but it has yet to be fixed. You don't have to walk all the way outside waking sands, just have to leave the room where minfilia is.

Skip cutscenes has been broken for a while. It only skips a few these days.