MMOMinion

Full Version: Repair Hack no longer working correctly after 1/10 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started the bot this morning and noticed some time later that most of my gear was broken. I stopped and restarted the bot, expecting it to repair the gear as usual, but it went right back to the task at hand, without repairing.

Quest mode, Sebb's Fishing profile, 32bit fishing blue scripts on Perch.

Ran a dungeon, and it seems like assist mode repair hack was working fine.

Going to restart the machine and see if the bug continues.
This is also happening to me, on three accounts, seems to only happen on Gathering profiles- I'm doing Sebb's 1-60 Mining / Botany / Fishing. Sometimes if I reload LUA, it will immediately repair, but that is intermittent.
I did an inventory-full amount of perch as a test, came back to check bot, and the rings were broken, but other pieces were repaired. Just updated the bot, rerunning test.
same dosent work for me as well :3

regards super4uwak
It's not working for me either. I'm having the bot grind fates right now and the conditions of the gear gets to 0 and stays there.
Posted on 1/10 when I first noticed it, after a minion update. I dont always close the launcher when stuff is working properly, so the update 2 days ago broke it FOR ME. Posted an update last night, after a minion update to questhelpers, still happening. Just noticed an update to 14 minion 64 bit, shouldnt affect it, but will run another test and post another update.
used 500 script bait, gear got fixed twice. Looks good.

Ill keep an eye on it on the next cycle