MMOMinion

Full Version: Looking for botting advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the botting scene and trying to justify the cost. But I'm having trouble finding up to date info on the kind of gains I can make via botting. I only have one account and my main job is Paladin for general play. I don't want to get a second account yet. Can anyone share with me what the current method is with one account botting to make a decent amount of gil? Also which job/gathering would you recommend? I'm not looking to start making money irl via botting, just want something to help me stay ahead of the curb while I am at work or otherwise not available to play. I appreciate any and all advice.

"side note"
I'm aware this might belong in General discussion but I cannot view that thread yet.
With a single account, your best use of the bot will be with Sebb's gathering addon. It will let you level all your gatherers to 60, and you'll be able to gather all the high end mats and sell them for decent gil once you are max level and geared.

You wont be able to do duties or stuff like that solo, but you can grind fates for levels/xp/seals, and play in the gold saucer for MPG while at work/asleep/etc

Keep an eye out on your server though, since different servers can have white knights on the lookout for botters.
(01-12-2017, 08:12 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]With a single account, your best use of the bot will be with Sebb's gathering addon. It will let you level all your gatherers to 60, and you'll be able to gather all the high end mats and sell them for decent gil once you are max level and geared.

You wont be able to do duties or stuff like that solo, but you can grind fates for levels/xp/seals, and play in the gold saucer for MPG while at work/asleep/etc

Keep an eye out on your server though, since different servers can have white knights on the lookout for botters.

Thanks, if you don't mind my asking how long on average does it take to level a gatherer class or crafting class from 1-60 using the bot?
(01-12-2017, 10:26 PM)MagicĀ Nipple Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, if you don't mind my asking how long on average does it take to level a gatherer class or crafting class from 1-60 using the bot?

In my case 1-60 is about 4-5 days Depending if you're paying attention
When everything is working fine with the bot(buying new gear from vendors, repairing equipment), and you have all zones/flying unlocked, it basically runs automatically 1-60. If you buy the sellout addon it should even empty your inventory so that it keeps going.
So yea, 2-3 days non-stop, 4 days more realistic.