MMOMinion

Full Version: Pomander exploit? (any clues?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as seen here in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36TYez76yaU

anyone know how this might have been done? and if this is possible, then is it capable of being implemented into mmominion?
will be patched soon and is probably very easy to detect. Will also likely be a bannable offense.
He's not using a pomander in that video tho. It's the debuffs that are applied in some quests where you debuff a monster's hp/dmg with an item. Same concept tho I think.
This had nothing to do with Pomander. I wonder why people always reference Pomander. It is done by having the quest active and the keyitem in your keyitem and you will need to trigger it from memory as if you were using it and the effect apply to anything targeted.
You will get ban for this. No question asked.
People were talking about Pomanders because a few days before the video of the ninja in Zurvan there was supposedly someone using witching and rage pomanders in PvP.
If you really want to know and get banned, its just using packet injection...

Remember how we used to level crafting? Yeah, exact same idea.
(01-20-2017, 10:01 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]and you still can "cast" these outside of  the duty now ....but if you like your accounts, you shouldnt ....

Do you believe using these in instances while solo (e.g. undersized) would cause any issues?
i would not mind using this trick myself