MMOMinion

Full Version: Frequently stands around during combat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I'm not sure if this is the questing profile I'm using, the combat profile (which is just the default one), or something I'm missing on setting this up.

Of the ~6 classes I have botted with this bot so far, I have noticed that all of them at some point will just stand around in combat doing absolutely nothing, while enemies just go to town on them.  The normal scenario is that they are fighting one, and at some point another one joins in, but usually from another angle - the side or the back.  The bot will kill the original target, and then just stand there while the second one just keeps beating my character up.  Sometimes, after about 15 or so seconds it will spin around and start fighting, but a lot of times it just stands there until it dies.  As a matter of fact it is doing this as I type this, on my other monitor.  Three enemies attacking it, it killed the initial, the other two are still attacking and it's just standing there.  It also has a habit of targeting things behind it and just standing there doing nothing for almost a minute before either turning to initiate combat, or mount up and run off.

Is there something I need to change for this to not happen?  Running on Windows 10 if that matters.  It is typically playing on one monitor while I do stuff on the other.  I have the FPS cap removed, so it's playing at a normal 50-60 FPS.  Playing in windowed mode too.  I'm not using any paid-for skill profiles, just the default ones that come with the bot.
Try a different skill profile. Mine are all free in the link below.
If profiles get stuck check the console for errors or feedback.

Would also need to know other info like bot mode version etc.
(01-25-2017, 09:32 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Try a different skill profile. Mine are all free in the link below.
If profiles get stuck check the console for errors or feedback.

Would also need to know other info like bot mode version etc.

Bot mode is questing, typically Lattys 1-50 Questing or Sebbs Full Class Questspack.  Not sure about version?  The profiles are all up to date.  I'll certainly take a look at your combat profiles, too!  Thanks for the response.
First thing to check: set assist mode on the bot (but don't enable the bot yet), and check the option for 'Autoface', and make sure your game setting is setup to what the warning says - this will fix about 90% of that problem.

The other 10% is probably you've been interrupted during a teleport, and now the bot doesn't quite know what to do -.-