MMOMinion

Full Version: PVP bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, sorry to bother.
I tried to use the PVP bot (32 bit version bot/client) but i can't get it to work. I don't know exactly what it does but it just stand there doing nothing, not even moving to avoid the afk kick and got kicked 3 times (that would be like the most important thing if someone want to leave it there just to farm points :D).
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong so I just ask for a little help to set it up or maybe this option is not working anymore.. idk. Waiting for you answers. Thanks in advice.
PVP mode never really got fleshed out, and since they are focused on bug fixing and 64bit, i doubt it will get much attention soon.

Your best bet if you wanna be lazy in pvp is party grind mode IF the zone is meshed. And even then, when you die, it wont be able to find the leader again and probably sit in the start until leader dies as well and teleports to start.
Well, actually, everytime i tried to run 64bit bot my game always freezed and crashed, so it's not like i prefer 32bit version.. but i've no other way to use the bot
(01-25-2017, 10:03 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]PVP mode never really got fleshed out, and since they are focused on bug fixing and 64bit, i doubt it will get much attention soon.

Your best bet if you wanna be lazy in pvp is party grind mode IF the zone is meshed. And even then, when you die, it wont be able to find the leader again and probably sit in the start until leader dies as well and teleports to start.

Point is that even if i'm moving, i get kicked anyway, dunno why