MMOMinion

Full Version: Blue script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this bot can farm bluescript? if yes, more than one in the same map or different map? does i have to design gathering map etc.?

For example can i ask the bot to farm Morel and Adamantite ore for instance (2 differents map) will require him to teleport and move to the new location
The short answer is yes. But you will really want to purchase the Gathering Classes addon. With that what you are asking for is a breeze.
(01-26-2017, 06:05 AM)HaltPolis Wrote: [ -> ]The short answer is yes. But you will really want to purchase the Gathering Classes addon. With that what you are asking for is a breeze.

How much is that addon...?

So... i have to rent the bot to buy an addon required for it to run
No. You "rent" the bot that has a set of utilities for it to farm/assist/profiles. In order to do what you are asking which is multizone timed node farming you will need something a bit more complex. You can do it yourself with LUA coding, or you can pay the relatively small fee for the addon another coder spent his time to create.
It's garbage if you don't have coding experience. There are some free profiles that work with some set up. But the cusp is the bots basically what you said.
I think of it like this.

My gathering profile i have put in say 100 hours to make.

If you did the same it would take a similar time or if you paid someone $15 an hour would cost you $1500.

I charge a small portion of the time it took me to make it so others dont need to

All the functions ive used are available for you to use yourself and there are free examples on the forum.