MMOMinion

Full Version: Problems with 64bit version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so, since i'm kinda forced to use the 64bit version of the bot that (i know it's a beta) i find so dam confusing because the 32bit version is costantly broken every 5 hours max, i need to ask for help 'cuz i'm totally lost in the new bot.

1) First of all, i can't get to work the ACR. I've always used Emperor and Sting but they work in 32bit version but not on the 64bit version. It doesn't let me select any profile:
[Image: PiEwOA2.png]
As you can see the Profile section is empty and it doesn't detect any profile in the scroll-down menu.

2) Same thing happens with Quest Profiles. I've both "Seebs full classes questpack" and "HW All classes" but i can't select any Quest Profile in the scroll-down menu and the Quest bot just stands doing nothing or randomly starts doing fates.
[Image: t2aOBqq.png]

3) Same problem with mounts. Can't select any mount.
[Image: 6YnN5YE.png]

4) I use "Sence" usually, but with the 64bit version it doesn't even exist. It doesn't load, i've no Sense interface, nothing.

I really don't know what to do or how to fix all these things, so if anybody could ever help me, i'd be really really grateful for that
First off you need to reinstall them via the store on the main Minion launcher , but for the 64 bit version of the bot. You select it via the images at the top of the Store window. Second , not app apps have a 64 bit version yet, Sense does not atm, and also the 64 bit version is not officially released as suc some functions such as crafting not up and running yet.

ACR is mostly fully working as far as I can tell on x64 very very well. Got the major bugs worked out fast.

Also you need to copy all your old style profiles manually from the 32 bit folder to the 64 bot profile folders to see them.
(01-29-2017, 12:03 PM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]First off you need to reinstall them via the store on the main Minion launcher , but for the 64 bit version of the bot. You select it via the images at the top of the Store window. Second , not app apps have a 64 bit version yet, Sense does not atm, and also the 64 bit version is not officially released as suc some functions such as crafting not up and running yet.

ACR is mostly fully working as far as I can tell on x64 very very well. Got the major bugs worked out fast.

Also you need to copy all your old style profiles manually from the 32 bit folder to the 64 bot profile folders to see them.

I really thank you for your answer, i finally fixed acr and questing profiles problem. I was so lost that i didn't know what else to try. How could it be i didn't think about the different version in the store? T_T

So for Sense i'll have to wait for a 64bit version then.
For crafting or mounts and all the other minor fixes it's a matter of time, it's not a big problem imho.
Thanks a lot