MMOMinion

Full Version: Wildstar raiding is more favorable than WOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to this new poll, Wildstar has outdone World of Warcraft in raiding cred.
Source: mmogearfinder.com/best-raiding-mmo/

Any word on a Wildstar rotation bot or leveling bot? So far the market for WIldstar is open cause I can't find one as good as MMOMINION's bots.

____________________________ ____________________________
[Image: 8c8907b603.jpg]
This is one hell of a bias'd and small amount of people poll, also Wildstar is a sinking ship, they fired over half the staff at NCSoft, I'm not sure it'd worth developing things for a game that may or may not go under
After a quick google search it looks like that poll is being spread around a lot on wildstar communities, especially their reddit page which gives that poll a huge bias.
LOL! It does not take much to be "more favorable than WoW" among today's MMO players! WoW has not excelled in raiding content since WotLK. After that, people began to wake up to the fact that WoW had basically stolen their life from them. They had spent 19,000 hours of their precious lives trying to capture the Lich King multiple times so that all of their guild mates could get gear that would be replaced by starter gear in the next expansion. :-) It was insane, but not anymore. I'm done with WoW... I think. :-)