MMOMinion

Full Version: Can't attached bot. Kills the game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I try to attach the bot when the game is running it kills the game.

1. * What OS are you running? Windows 10
    * What AV is installed?(Antivirus) No.
    * Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion
    * Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No.
    * do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?No.
    * Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes.
    * Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
    * Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach, because anytime I try to let the bot run the client it doesn't start or it says wrong username and password.
    *Are you running any Bot addons? Can't even get the bot to run and only quest 1-50.

Have you double checked the account you created in minionapp to make sure you have the right account and password and have chosen the correct game and path to game executable?

Also, make sure your minion key hasn't expired.

There are also some log files you can look at to see if there are any errors that might hint as to what is wrong. I don't know where they are or what they're called, but I see devs talking about them in the forum messages a lot.
Logged in fine to the game and i bought a new key today. Everything is working fine now and I fixed the login but game still crashes when it tries to attach the bot.
Powder looked at it yesterday and I was getting a GS fail message.