MMOMinion

Full Version: Any way to stop bot from closing game all the time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont even know why the bot does this. I get connection errors pretty often, and any time it happens w the mmominion attached, it closes the whole client like alt+f4

Do not want it to do that. Way to stop that?
Well, im specifically talking about when ffxiv has an error, error 90002- a connection hiccup. Thats about 65% of the errors that do it and thats rly what this is about. To clarify further, I mean that when im not using minion, and get error 90002, it just takes you back to the character screen. Minion seems to like, panic, if anything goes wrong and alt+f4s instantly

Otherwise, if you want me to bring it up, sometimes minion will crash the game also, saying simply either "Final fantasy XIV has encountered a fatal error" or "Direct X has encountered an error" or something or the sort. Dx9 mode.
(02-14-2017, 06:35 AM)Leodicks22 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont even know why the bot does this. I get connection errors pretty often, and any time it happens w the mmominion attached, it closes the whole client like alt+f4

Do not want it to do that. Way to stop that?

One way to prevent minion from closing your game is to close minionapp after the bot has attached.  Of course, if your client dies, then minionapp won't be able to relog you back on.
well it is due to Kill Pid call that is done when losing connection, tho closeing minionapp does not prevent server to kill Pid when key runs out of time, and key running out of time Always happens at the worst times
(02-14-2017, 08:55 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]well it is due to Kill Pid call that is done when losing connection, tho closeing minionapp does not prevent server to kill Pid when key runs out of time, and key running out of time Always happens at the worst times

Understood, but key expiration and an in-game error are 2 different things and handled by 2 different mechanisms.  MinionApp communicates with the bot and maintains a heartbeat, for lack of a better term, and when the heart stops beating MinionApp kills the game client process.  My best guess as to how key expiration is handled is that the bot is told when it expires when it starts, or the bot contacts the server to validate the key on some interval, I'm not really sure.
my key reference was mere an additional info in regards to closing the app ;)