MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV64 Crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I missing something in 64bit mode?  The dropdown doesn't have crafting or is there some other way you are supposed to craft?  I've been patiently awaiting to be able to use food buffs for crafting since 01/17 and since it was stated it was too difficult and time consuming to fix the 32bit food buff, food buffs were supposedly fixed in 64bit but I am not sure how that's been verified for crafting if it's not available.
Craft mode is being remade in x64 so be patient.
X64 is beta so dont expect everything to be completed already.
(02-14-2017, 07:42 AM)Bodeez Wrote: [ -> ]Am I missing something in 64bit mode?  The dropdown doesn't have crafting or is there some other way you are supposed to craft?  I've been patiently awaiting to be able to use food buffs for crafting since 01/17 and since it was stated it was too difficult and time consuming to fix the 32bit food buff, food buffs were supposedly fixed in 64bit but I am not sure how that's been verified for crafting if it's not available.

As for the food buffs, you can check this post to get the 32bit food working again: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-18051.html

Look for my post, 5 posts down.

It actually wasn't that hard, but I'd rather the devs spend their time on 64bit than trying to keep 32bit limping along... that's what us slumdogs are for ;)
(02-14-2017, 08:47 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Craft mode is being remade in x64 so be patient.
X64 is beta so dont expect everything to be completed already.

Waiting patiently for the same here, to toss that x32 out of the window!

Thanks guys for your work!
As a personal request, when you put crafting in the x64, please, please make it, so we can specify how many HQ and NQ materials the bot will use when crafting. Expect Expect