MMOMinion

Full Version: Permaswiftcast, other hack options (post here if youve used em)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im just so curious... I know teleport is just dumb to do. I dont do any duty botting. I forget the other hacks, but is permaswiftcast ok? Have you used it? How long? No ban? Experience w others like permasprint etc?

This thread is mainly about what you used and how you got away w it, if at all.

Also, what does "repair" hack do? I think that one is always on by default. I sure still have to repair my gear often.
I noticed when Gathering it waits until gear hits a very low level before repairing the gear. I have not tested this hack or bot in combat. Swiftcast is ideal if you are undersizing a dungeon for a relic quest and running solo or solo running PoTD. Otherwise players in your party will see swiftcast buff up for the entire run and will throw up a red flag.
(02-15-2017, 06:14 PM)CocaColaConjurer Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise players in your party will see swiftcast buff up for the entire run and will throw up a red flag.

as long as i know you are the only one who see the buff so no the other person shouldnt notice it that fast.
i have test it with a friend and even i ask him to look for that we couldnt notice anything wrong when i use perma swiftcast.
and yeah when you use repair hack is on your gear shouldnt be every getting broken when it fall to 0% it will be jump up again to 100%
Snicker

regards super4uwak
Permaswift cast does nothing. Its only client side visuals. If you move before the casu is normally finished it will stop the cast. You xan tell by the delay in the damage that goes off.
Permasprint and repair are fine. As long as you dont show it off to anyone or be stupid. I've always had sprint on
I don't really understand why Perma Swiftcast is even an option still. Like Husbando said, it's purely a client-side visual hack and nothing more. The damage doesn't show up sooner, spells aren't cast quicker, etc,
For some dumb reason people wanted it so I think thats why it was left in...
Wow thats pretty interesting. Honestly, I think id like it almost as much that way. I do enjoy a nice swiftcaated spell. The fact that it doesnt actually do anything harmful is kinda cool. Thanks for the info. Maybe ill try it some time.
Did they fix the permaswift cast hack then? because before it would be a visual thing but also reduce your casting time to the standard time of 2.5s (less depending on your spellspeed). Some people used it to boost their BLM dps by reducing 0.5 on the Fire IV cast.

There was a big post in the SQenix forums about said person lel
(02-25-2017, 09:58 AM)fikezof Wrote: [ -> ]Did they fix the permaswift cast hack then? because before it would be a visual thing but also reduce your casting time to the standard time of 2.5s (less depending on your spellspeed). Some people used it to boost their BLM dps by reducing 0.5 on the Fire IV cast.

Pretty sure that was something entirely different and had to do with them actually altering their spell speed.
(02-25-2017, 08:41 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2017, 09:58 AM)fikezof Wrote: [ -> ]Did they fix the permaswift cast hack then? because before it would be a visual thing but also reduce your casting time to the standard time of 2.5s (less depending on your spellspeed). Some people used it to boost their BLM dps by reducing 0.5 on the Fire IV cast.

Pretty sure that was something entirely different and had to do with them actually altering their spell speed.

Naw it was the perma swiftcast hack. You could cast fire 4 4x times back when astral fire was only 10 seconds (which was imposible no matter how much your spellspeed was), tested it back when they were calling out a guy in the sqenix forum.

You could ask a friend to look at your casting bar (since you can't see it if you are using the hack) while casting fire 4 or flare and he would see that the cast ended earlier.

Not sure if they fixed it though.

E: Just tested it, no longer works
Pages: 1 2