MMOMinion

Full Version: ERROR: Injection Failed when running 64bit Minion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I have installed the 64bit Minion, change all my Minion app account details to match 64 and set the path correctly for ffxiv_dx11.exe. The game will launch and then immediately close follow by the minionapp displaying ERROR: Injection Failed. The client works fine in dx11 mode (changed config setting in the launcher) when started without Minion. Is this a common bug or what should I do? Thanks.
(02-19-2017, 01:46 AM)dgcool Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I have installed the 64bit Minion, change all my Minion app account details to match 654 and set the path correctly for ffxiv_dx11.exe. The game will launch and then immediately close follow by the minionapp displaying ERROR: Injection Failed. The client works fine in dx11 mode (changed config setting in the launcher) when started without Minion. Is this a common bug or what should I do? Thanks.

Make sure you are running MinionApp with Administrator privileges.  Windows OS prevents programs tampering with other programs' memory without sufficient rights to do so.