MMOMinion

Full Version: Gregarious Worm/Mazlaya Green
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any status on being able to harvest Gregarious Worm and Mazlaya Green?  Last post from one of the moderators was:

"this has been talked about many times. these are special harvets just like the other similar items they have to be hard coded in to hte bot and handled like the other items it is being worked on."

Before the comments about the post that was a cut and paste from the moderator not my words.

Is this going to be something similar to getting the food buffs to work, several weeks of it's coming and then working on 64 bit, it's too hard.  Even when people are posting fixes to correct the issue manually which should be implemented to be pushed out by the developers.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what people are working on but don't come out and say something is being worked on or will be fixed shortly if you aren't going to do it.  Follow through with your commitment or just say not enough interest and we aren't going to support it.
Gathering and chocobo items should be gathered now. Can't say the last time i tried to get those tho.