MMOMinion

Full Version: Help detecting if in-game Company Chest/Armory Chest is open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help detecting if the company chest or armory dialog box is open.

I found the ControlVisible("...") function in ffxiv_common_cne.lua, but I don't know what string I need to pass for the controls I'm looking for.

Can you help me with that?
(02-26-2017, 09:50 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]mmominion button -> ffxivminion -> dev somthing -> unfold "addon controls" -> current controls -> ..your window ?

Is that only available in 64bit?  When I try to open Dev Tools in 32bit, a Debug windows opens, then immediately closes.  I had to click Dev Tools a bunch of times really fast just to read the title of the window because it disappears so fast, lol.
Can you show me a code snippet of how to detect if the company chest is open in-game?

I've tried: if ControlVisible("FreeCompanyChest") == true then ... In 64bit, the ControlVisible function is not defined, so what should I be doing instead?
IsControlOpen() for 64
Thanks for all the pointers. I finally have a fully functioning inventory exporter, which I use for an external program I wrote that helps me keep track of crafts. Now, the program can tell me which character has the mats I need so I don't have to look through every single one of their inventories, retainers, company chests, etc... If I wasn't using an SQL server back-end for all the data storage I would share the program with the community, but I don't want to have to deal with the headaches of ppl trying to install and configure an sql server, lol.