MMOMinion

Full Version: Mini Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I was wondering, if there are other minigames that i could run with this bot while i sleep.
It's pretty obvious i am botting when i stand there doing the same thing for hours and hours.

Please update the minigames or let me buy some personal made one.

Thanks for your time
(02-27-2017, 10:14 PM)alexhaes Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I was wondering, if there are other minigames that i could run with this bot while i sleep.
It's pretty obvious i am botting when i stand there doing the same thing for hours and hours.

Please update the minigames or let me buy some personal made one.

Thanks for your time

Well you can set it to random but anyway to everyone else you're just standing there not moving or playing so it's not like other players can tell if you're afk or playing.
Problem is all the games are broken and the only game that works is the tower one.
The bot will just run against the other two and get stuck but even when you access them manually it can't play the games themselves.

The only way you can randomize is that the bot takes breaks from playing.
Still would like to see a chocobo race addon in the store.
I would happily pay for a chocobo race addon.
The newer mini games would be an awesome addition. They give so much more gold saucer currency it's bananas.
I put out a patch to fix the mini-games that the bot can use last night.
(03-01-2017, 11:53 PM)HustleChris Wrote: [ -> ]I would happily pay for a chocobo race addon.

Chocobo racing always seemed so slow to earn MGP to me. Triad it pretty good. Even better now...
New mini games would probably be the best but I'm not sure if it's doable.
Cuff spam:
[Image: XX57ydv.png]
Triad + cards: (Seen much higher depending on how many cards you get.)
[Image: XFNZjaQ.png]
a noob question.. been afked for over a year.. how do you do Triad+cards? Thank you
Ive looked at the new games before its quite a bit more involved to reverse - not saying it will never happen, but it wont for awhile.