MMOMinion

Full Version: Buying gils CAN Be ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

I've question.

Two and one year ago i have buying gils to GS. And having no problems.
But today i've reactivated my account after 90 120 days. And m'y question are i CAN be permanent or temporary ban if i  buy gils?

Before after paiement ouf around 20 millions gils buy 5 millions having no problem but actually SE Banning for buy gils to gs? 

Cordialy
Charles
Another question: where are the topic for buying gils to this website? Before i've see topic but not now
I dont think there is a topic about buying gil, maybe someone can direct you to a site, or as private sale. But this is not a gil buying site, if you have Minion then just farm it, why buy if you have a bot?
they very rarely ban for buying gil, the only way to get caught is by either messaging the person or talking about doing it in public
what Yamikumo said
since nowadays even 1 duty run of sophia ex costs around 35-80 mio gil (depending on server) I dont think se looks too closely on the buyers but more of the sellers. Though how to make this much gil is even for me a mystery and until now Im happy if I can even get around 1 mio in a week or so especially with the current marketboard prices (and no bot account but my main)