MMOMinion

Full Version: Working (and well performing) combat routines?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

as the title says - I've read that the MNK, NIN, BRD, DRG profiles, both free and paid versions, aren't working (or at least are broken to some degree). Apparently Ace isn't replying to those threads of his profiles either, so I was wondering which DoW combat routine is currently working and performing well?

Thanks for your replies!
Can't speak for the others, but easymch and easyblm working fine for me. Sebbs profiles should also work fine.

ACRs is where the action and money are at, if you are looking for constant updates/improvements.
Skill Profiles are a mixed bag. I wouldn't recommend them for mechanic heavy classes
The paid ACRs work very fluid though and you can easily customize them. They also come with HUDs and shortcuts so you can manually intervene if you need to.
Thanks for your replies. I've read in some of the threads for the paid skill profiles that people are begging for updates and pointing out things like skill profiles not even using much needed skills, so I'm wondering if they're still being updated since there is no reply from the developer and I can't really tell when they have had their last update.

I guess I'll try the paid Ninja profile and see if it is any good.
the ACR profiles are working fine, most chat are done in discord tho rather then forum for them