MMOMinion

Full Version: POTD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to run Palace of the Dead with this bot?
Also... is it possible to run dungeons without looking obvious botter?
If not... how can I find a party of people to use the bots for tome farming and etc?
You can run potd in assist, and possibly with party grind, but you would need to enter the bot manually. And party grind wont dodge aoe without a mesh.

running normal dungeons with others while you afk is not recommended, that is begging to be reported, especially if the bot gets stuck and you are not there to see it.

To find groups, there is a recruitment section in the members forum.
No you should only run dungeons, trials and POTD in assist mode.
You can use permasprint hack too but I'd only recommend that in POTD and low level content.
People in endgame content aren't retarded and usually know how the game works and they'll point out that you're using permasprint and report you.
I hear alot talk about leveling in POTD. Is it really that fast?
XP in potd scales with your level, with floors 51-60 giving you roughly 25% of the xp required to level up.

So still grindy, but faster than fates by far.
Yes it's way better than doing fates. You can level any class from 1 to 55 in like 1-2 days just doing POTD floor 51-60, don't have to buy any gear either and you actually make a decent amount of gil too.
Plus you're grinding for an i255 weapon.