MMOMinion

Full Version: Unable To Connect To Authentication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have been unable to connect to authentication server for 2 days now.
It all started since the 3.55a patch for FF XIV.

I shall send my screenshot along.

I have been long for things about authentication in this Forum, but I don't know how to solve this. Tried several suggestions that involves using Relogger. But it doesn't work also. Even after the bot is attached, the game is started, then I got kicked out of the game.

Please do help :(...

FYI : I can play this game normally for these last 2 days.

* What OS are you running?
Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 x64

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Avast Anti Virus

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
Apart from Avast? No, I don't

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Nope, I do not use any recording Software

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes, I do.

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Nope. Double Checked.

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Tried both ways.

*Are you running any Bot addons?
Nope. I don't even know if there are any addons, I am a new user of MinionApp. Used to subscribe 2 days, now 30 days.
what country are you connecting from ?
(03-04-2017, 02:24 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]what country are you connecting from ?

I am connecting from Indonesia :D....

Anyway, after I read the guidelines. I have installed Microsoft Essentials, and removing Avast.

And... It still doesn't work.

And the Bot's Log is empty. As if there are nothing wrong at all. But I cannot connect....

Can anyone please help me :/....

I really need the help from MinionApp to raise my side jobs level. They're quite pathetic (an 6 months player at FF XIV still quite a new player and haven't finished my main quest)
Hi, an update for this case. Apparently now it happens again....

I don't understand, and this time I cannot use earlier solution...

Previously :
Hi, an update for this case. I shall inform that the Case is closed. After I remove the Profile on Profile Manager, and recreate them from scratch. The Minion App for FF XIV can work again.

Thank you so much. :)
I am having the same issue for a week or 2 now, have you found any "Solid" solution?
please open a help ticket