MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting new Sky Rat gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
is there a manual way to write a crafting list with the new sky rat gear?
seems nobody care anymore to update the crafting list.
but i really wanna start to craft the new items, i have spend so much time to write a complex skills profil for this bot for crafting and now i cant even use it, since items still missing in the craftinglist.

regards super4uwak
Can make one at a time, yet not on orders
(03-17-2017, 04:38 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]Can make one at a time, yet not on orders

how?

regards super4uwak
On the x32 bit mode, you have the mats already. Open the in game craft menu can select the Craft you wish to make. On the Crafting Bot window, select your Skill Profile for example can use Genetics that are on the fourms, or your own. Set Item numbers you want to craft, 1 , or 2 etc. Min CP value , then just turn on the Bot. It will open your craft window and try crafting the last selected craft. This is how I craft most things, I never made a big crafting orders, nor used the ingame craft selections. I just like the basic one , so i dont have to remember my long ass rotations, and manually hit 45 buttons per craft
(03-17-2017, 11:21 AM)super4uwak Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2017, 04:38 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]Can make one at a time, yet not on orders

how?

regards super4uwak

Did you get it to work for ya?
(03-17-2017, 07:06 PM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]On the x32 bit mode, you have the mats already. Open the in game craft menu can select the Craft you wish to make. On the Crafting Bot window, select your Skill Profile for example can use Genetics that are on the fourms, or your own. Set Item numbers you want to craft, 1 , or 2 etc. Min CP value , then just turn on the Bot. It will open your craft window and try crafting the last selected craft. This is how I craft most things, I never made a big crafting orders, nor used the ingame craft selections. I just like the basic one , so i dont have to remember my long ass rotations, and manually hit 45 buttons per craft

alright thanks, thats work at least.
still hope for a update of the craftinglist soon since i am doing bunch of crafts its annoying to sit in front and start everycraft on own Peep

regards super4uwak