MMOMinion

Full Version: Minimum Instance Requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't posted in quite a while, subscription lapsed, been in and out of hospital, but body parts are mostly working again.

Question:

I know that the recommendation for many dungeons/instances is generally one tank, one healer, and a couple of damage dealers. However, is there a list anywhere of the actual minimum requirement; for example, one tank and one healer only?

I can and have run four alts at once, but I'd prefer to run only two; so, I guess my basic question is what would be the two best class choices in the most general sense?

Hope I've conveyed this clearly enough, and thank you in advance.
(03-18-2017, 05:23 PM)Picklet Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't posted in quite a while, subscription lapsed, been in and out of hospital, but body parts are mostly working again.

Question:

I know that the recommendation for many dungeons/instances is generally one tank, one healer, and a couple of damage dealers. However, is there a list anywhere of the actual minimum requirement; for example, one tank and one healer only?

I can and have run four alts at once, but I'd prefer to run only two; so, I guess my basic question is what would be the two best class choices in the most general sense?

Hope I've conveyed this clearly enough, and thank you in advance.

All content in the game is based off of 1 Healer 1 Tank and 2 DPS. The only variations are for Trials which double each and large scale 24 player raids which are 1 Tank 5 DPS 2 Healers per alliance.