MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting x64 Bit Profile Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So happy that crafting has finally made peeked up in x64 bit. Thanks for the effort

One thing I noticed was it seem that the >= and < steps for the crafting profiles have been reversed?
If I load a profile from x32 bit, and set the classes that can use the profile I am able to strat crafting.
Yet my profile would not start until I revered the step numbers via the skill editor. 

I am unsure if an issue on my end, or the code had a swap for those to value?

Not sure if anyone else has seen this as well?
(03-25-2017, 05:30 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]So happy that crafting has finally made peeked up in x64 bit. Thanks for the effort

One thing I noticed was it seem that the >= and < steps for the crafting profiles have been reversed?
If I load a profile from x32 bit, and set the classes that can use the profile I am able to strat crafting.
Yet my profile would not start until I revered the step numbers via the skill editor. 

I see the issues xD
(03-25-2017, 06:15 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2017, 05:30 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]So happy that crafting has finally made peeked up in x64 bit. Thanks for the effort

I see the issues xD

How exactly are you able to get the crafting bot to work? I cannot get it to work for the 32bit client or 64bit client. is there a walkthrough or could you simple list the steps please? This would be really helpful.
I start it up, select my skill profile, open my inventory on class/recipe I want and hit start. I am not using the Crafting profiles, where you pre elect multiple crafting items

I see the issues xD
Seem most of my parameters for Min Max seem reversed in x64
(03-26-2017, 02:34 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]

I see the issues xD
Seem most of my parameters for Min Max seem reversed in x64

Make sure you're upto date. Been ALOT of crafting fixes. Everything's fine from what I've seen now.
Get the same thing, Step > & Step < are inverted, on all my skillmanager profiles. Other else, works great.
(03-26-2017, 10:04 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote: [ -> ]Get the same thing, Step > & Step < are inverted, on all my skillmanager profiles. Other else, works great.

Hello, since crafting came to x64 i am about to toss x32 away but before i do, please fix this. I have A LOT of profiles and it is too tedious to change all of them.  Expect

Also as a personal request, when you have time, please, please make it, so we can specify how many HQ and NQ materials the bot will use when crafting. Expect Expect

Thanks in advance!
The api is there to do this in x64.
Just something more to add, is the "Condition" setting working for anyone?
If I set a skill to be used at certain condition only, e.g. ToT at Good only, the skill seems to be never used even if the condition is matched.
If I leave the condition setting as default ("NotUsed"), the skill will be used when available e.g. ToT at both Good and Excellent, which may work but often not optimal as the Excellent condition is better used for a Touch then getting 20 CP back at low level crafting.
Pages: 1 2 3