MMOMinion

Full Version: New Radar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Love the new radar update, especially adding 2D, you guys rock! Now i can ditch 32bit once and for all!
I second this, new 2D Radar is great !

!
(03-29-2017, 06:46 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]I second this, new 2D Radar is great !

!

I'll probably have some neat updates for the radar shortly.
Okay, I pride myself on being self-reliant, and I'm old-age-stubborn, but whenever I enable the radar, all I get is a solid-green minimap. Running 64-bit mode.

What am I doing wrong?
great :) thank you ,im happy to move to 64 bit now ,you made my day devs

no names on 2D, color codes are to hard for me as i'm color blind , and S ranks don't show up on the side if they are far far away , back to 32 bit :(

to Picklet , you have to go in filters and click boxes for what ranks you want to see in radar
Thank you thank you thank you thank you....... Not sure if it works well or not, just really glad we have a 2D radar.
(03-29-2017, 11:28 AM)krackle Wrote: [ -> ]great :) thank you ,im happy to move to 64 bit now ,you made my day devs

no names on 2D, color codes are to hard for me as i'm color blind , and S ranks don't show up on the side if they are far far away , back to 32 bit :(

to Picklet , you have to go in filters and click boxes for what ranks you want to see in radar
Entities outside of the set distance will show just outside the circle until out of the games distance for that entity.
Should help with hunts xD
And yes feel free to modify the colours thats why those options are there everyone is different as to what they can see.
[Image: Vm63Lov.png]
(03-30-2017, 12:08 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2017, 11:28 AM)krackle Wrote: [ -> ]great :) thank you ,im happy to move to 64 bit now ,you made my day devs

Entities outside of the set distance will show just outside the circle until out of the games distance for that entity.
Should help with hunts xD
And yes feel free to modify the colours thats why those options are there everyone is different as to what they can see.
[Image: Vm63Lov.png]

does the names only work for non hunt mobs? and
when i trigger a S rank hunt on 32 bit ,it can spawn across the map and show on the edge of my 2D mini window ,but does not on the 64 bit 2D mini window ,
thanks for responding to my post :)
Is it possible to modify the colors on the 3D radar as well? I'd like for entities to be distinguishable from mobs for example, at long ranges sometimes they bunch together. Thank you!
The update isn't in the live version to put them on the edge of the 2D radar. Should be live soon.
As for the names. There is a toggle for that in the settings tab.
Each filter has a colour selection that changes for both 2D and 3D.
Pages: 1 2