MMOMinion

Full Version: MASTER GATHERING LUA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USE THIS TO GATHER ANY NORMAL ITEM!

Wanted to post this simple gathering lua for the other noobs out there

Edit:

item names
min node level
mapid (you gotta pull this from the marker manager) (or get a list somewhere)
posĀ (you gotta pull this from the marker manager)
skill profile (advanced)

DONE!

1. Download .lua file below
2. Download Notepad ++ (google it)
3. Open the .lua file
4. edit it
5. paste in MINIONAPP/Bots/FFXIVMinion64/LuaMods/ffxivminion/GatherProfiles
6. Rename it to the item you are gathering
7. Reload Lua (in FFXIV)
8. Done!
There is a video somewhere too
(04-03-2017, 05:58 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]There is a video somewhere too

for 64-bit?
Just on profiles and how to set them up.
using your skill profile "Gathering_Crystals" with the lua. But the skills won't proc. What's wrong? GP 507
[attachment=4974]
[attachment=4975]
(04-03-2017, 07:42 AM)lanceangel Wrote: [ -> ]using your skill profile "Gathering_Crystals" with the lua. But the skills won't proc. What's wrong? GP 507

use the skill debug to find out why.
looks like its an idle check fail?
[Image: 10ef59273e.jpg]
(04-03-2017, 09:24 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2017, 07:42 AM)lanceangel Wrote: [ -> ]using your skill profile "Gathering_Crystals" with the lua. But the skills won't proc. What's wrong? GP 507

use the skill debug to find out why.
looks like its an idle check fail?
[Image: 10ef59273e.jpg]

what causes that, and how to fix it? why does your gathering skill profile work on your questing botany 1-60 pack, and not on this? If we can't figure out how to use basic gathering skills on super simple gathering .lua's for this bot that's really bad lol. marker manager isn't even working on 64-bit, so i gotta edit code. let's figure out how to use a skill and gather an item, or i might have to ask MMOMinion for a refund lmao. your packs are great, but they should be OPTIONAL. i'm surprised that it's this hard to use the gathering bot, and i consider myself a smart person. how would average joe do it?

EDIT: welp, created a new skill profile. added skill "Byregot's Ward". worked. gg
["gatherattempts"] = 0; worked
not sure why it doesn't work when ["gatherattempts"] = 4;
Will do some testing
Using this kind of setup is their a way to make mining cycle back and forth between two items a node offers. Another idea I had was that it would mine crystals and every time it got one stack of 1000 crystals it will jump to a different type in a different zone. If anyone could point me to a complete manual for the way the lua files are set up and their syntax that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.