MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Minion64 stops after a short time with a specific character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running?  -  Win10
* What AV is installed?  -  Win10 included Defender
* Where is the bot installed?  -  C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?  -  No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?  -  No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE  -  Yes, to the letter (used dx9 before trying dx11)
* Are you running the bot as admin?  -  Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?  - "Attach" button in the launcher  
* Are you running any Bot addons?  -  No

Hi,

i'm posting here what I submitted to fxfire yesterday on discord.

When I use FFXIV Minion and FFXIV dx9, the bot is working as intended, whichever character I log into, and any zone I'm in.

When i want to use FFXIV Minion 64 and FFXIV dx11 :
- I launch the game, log in with my main character, then Attach Minion 64.
- Everything starts fine as the console shows :

[Image: ffxiv_dx11_2017-04-03_15-15-56.png]

Then, after 15 sec or so, of me doing anything in the game, interact with the bot interface or when i do nothing at all, move, try to use the bot or anything; it starts spamming the following errors :

[Image: ffxiv_dx11_2017-04-03_15-08-42.png]

What is odd is I don't encounter this problem with another character, everything works fine, the bot can be used normally for as long as i want, absolutely nothing goes wrong.

This is happening with a 100% fresh install, no settings other than default, no add-on, no nothing, just Minion 64 launcher installed.
And again, it is happening only when I start Minion with my main char.

I don't know if this happened to someone else, couldn't find any thread related to that.

I believe this is something that have to be fixed before going further with Minion 64 and with Stormblood coming.
I'll help in any way I can to give more detail and isolate the problem, and hopefully I can finally use the 64bit version on my main character, and other won't encounter this error.

Thanks in advance for inquiring this case.
(04-05-2017, 06:32 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]We talked in discord for a while, right ?

Profession / job was PLD ... and only on that char it happened...and you deleted all settings already....had a fresh minion install as well, no other addons , right ?

Yes we did.

My character has all jobs 60, and i tested with DRK / SCH / PLD / BTN / MIN, it's happening every time.
PLD was the only job on another character i tested with, and everything was ok with that character. 
It's ok with a new character as well.

Quote:and you deleted all settings already....had a fresh minion install as well, no other addons , right ?

Right on all accounts
(04-06-2017, 07:28 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]That makes no sense to me :(

do you have the LOGIN stuff setup for your account ? I mean the login window in the main menu and character select screen, where you can set your character to login and the server and datacenter etc. ?

Yes I can't make a logical sense of it either, why it works with other characters and not that one.

No i use the "Attach" button manually, the login section is empty.
PM'ed you the details of that window
Were you able to resolve this issue? I'm curious to know what was the root cause of the issue.
Issue has been solved by completely reinstalling the game, so the problem should lie in corrupted game files or something like that, hard to pinpoint exactly.