MMOMinion

Full Version: PressDutyJoin - Exist in 64 Bit Verion ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

Like in thread : PressDutyJoin() working on MMOMinion 64 bit version ?
Did you find a way to do it, fantek?

Found the filtering and the selectduty
Code:
UseControlAction("ContentsFinder","SelectDutyFilter", x)
UseControlAction("ContentsFinder","SelectDuty", x)

But I can't find a way to press join or leave.

[attachment=4986]
I can't see any ContentsFinderConfirm-window but I can see the ContentsFinder window. In the ContentsFinder window I can only call two Control Actions; SelectDutyFilter and SelectDuty.

Would make sense if I could see a ContentsFinderConfirm window and call "DutyJoin" there but I can't find anything
(04-11-2017, 07:43 AM)Snow Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see any ContentsFinderConfirm-window but I can see the ContentsFinder window. In the ContentsFinder window I can only call two Control Actions; SelectDutyFilter and SelectDuty.

Would make sense if I could see a ContentsFinderConfirm window and call "DutyJoin" there but I can't find anything

I'm pretty sure that the confirm duty window has to be displayed in the game before you can see it.  if you have more than 1 account, make a 2 man party and queue up for a duty, make sure you're not set to auto-confirm duty.  You'll see the ContentsFinderConfirm.