MMOMinion

Full Version: 64 Bit - Server Authentication Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm not sure if 64 bit for FFXIV is technically supported yet, but I'm having problems getting it to work. Here's what happens:

1. I open minion
  2. I click Start on the account
  3. FFXIV opens
  4. Main screen menu appears (Start, Datacenter, etc...) but minion isn't visibly attached on the top yet like it is with the 32 bit version
  5. Start screen graphics get choppy
  6. Game crashes
  7. Minion launcher last error says "Unable to connect to authentication server, check your internet connection"
Here's a picture of the log from 2 attempts to launch the bot, and a picture of the error:

[Image: Error_message.png] [Image: Log.png]

I have followed and referred to the Minion Wiki to no avail, and I'm not sure what next steps to take to fix the issue.
Here is some info about my computer before anyone asks:
  • 32 Bit Minion works fine. Can run 8+ bots simultaneously with no issues
  • * What OS are you running?: My PC: i7 6700k, GTX 980 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Asus z270i Strix running Windows 10 with no prior issues, or issues outside of minion
  • * Where is the bot installed?(installed path): Minion is installed to the main SSD, not a sub folder or windows folder; C:/MMOMINION
  • All drivers and windows updated to most recent
  • * What AV is installed?(Antivirus): No Antivirus (other than window's default), * Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no anti-malware, etc
  • * Are you running the bot as admin?: Yes, and I am using an Admin account
  • * Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? I'm having MINIONAPP launch the client, but have tried both ways
  • *Are you running any Bot addons? I'm running almost all bot addons
  • Internet works fine, Ping <100 @150mbs bw
  • Only programs I have installed are: Autodesk Inventor (CAD/CAM software), FFXIV, MINIONAPP, Logitech Gaming Software (I also tried with this uninstalled, same exact error still), and Firefox
  • * do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? I do not have any programs like MSI afterburner, SweetFX, Fraps, etc installed or any overlay whatsoever
  • * Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated as I purchased some of the 64 bit exclusive add-ons that I'd like to use. Minion key time is just ticking away Smile

UPDATE 1: Just did a clean install of windows 10, updated drivers etc—the only programs I have installed now are FFXIV and MINION. Still having the exact same issue:[Image: Programs.png]
UPDATE 2: I unplugged my computer from my home network and tethered my phone's internet and was able to successfully log in with the x64 bit version of minion. Not positive if the problem is modem/router related or if its my ISP.
(04-06-2017, 02:33 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]the 2nd guy with the same problem ...hmmm and you did make a NEW account entry in the minionapp's launcherpage and did NOT just switch from a former 32bit to 64bit ffxivminioon, right ?

Yes sir!
Edit: Added update into main post.
Checking in here, I'm getting the same problem. Reinstalled MMOMinion from scratch. Removed/reinstalled all network adapters.

Edit: My problem seems to have been a previous issue caused by PingZapper. Problem is, PingZapper has been keeping me from getting hit with random lag spikes. Any chance you could look at compatibility with PingZapper fxfire?