MMOMinion

Full Version: Issue with quests completing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having an issue using both Sebbs 1-50 and Lattys 1-50 to where quests are not completing.  This started happening in the past few days or so.  It was working fine and then after an update was installed by the minion launcher I started having issues.  Any suggestions?

* What OS are you running?  Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)  Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)  C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?  No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? I have tried with and with out admin
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? I have tried running Sebbs 1-50 and Lattys 1-50 with ACR profiles for the class/job

Edit: I am using Minon64
(04-09-2017, 11:39 PM)crypticarsenal Wrote: [ -> ]I am having an issue using both Sebbs 1-50 and Lattys 1-50 to where quests are not completing.  This started happening in the past few days or so.  It was working fine and then after an update was installed by the minion launcher I started having issues.  Any suggestions?

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?  No
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? I have tried running Sebbs 1-50 and Lattys 1-50 with ACR profiles for the class/job

Thank you for making this post!! I have been having the same problems as well for the past few days with said modules and others. I have tried on both 64 and original minion to no avail.
This makes modules effectively not work. If it has to do with the bot not working on the latest windows update, I have not updated my windows in ages so that can't be it.

EDITED: My atrocious spelling errors.
(04-10-2017, 01:23 AM)dennis20014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2017, 11:39 PM)crypticarsenal Wrote: [ -> ]I am having an issue using both Sebbs 1-50 and Lattys 1-50 to where quests are not completing.  This started happening in the past few days or so.  It was working fine and then after an update was installed by the minion launcher I started having issues.  Any suggestions?

Thank you for making this post!! I have been having the same problems as well for the past few days with said modules and others. I have tried on both 64 and original minion to no avail.
This makes modules effectively not work. If it has to due with the bot not working on the latest windows update, I have not updated me windows in ages so that can't be it.

It only started to happen for me after I updated the bot a few days ago.  So I assumed it had something to do with the update that was pushed out.  I gave it a few days to see if it would be updated and haven't seen any posts on it so I decided to create one just in case they were unaware of the issue.
(04-10-2017, 02:11 AM)crypticarsenal Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2017, 01:23 AM)dennis20014 Wrote: [ -> ]

This makes modules effectively not work. If it has to due with the bot not working on the latest windows update, I have not updated me windows in ages so that can't be it.

It only started to happen for me after I updated the bot a few days ago.  So I assumed it had something to do with the update that was pushed out.  I gave it a few days to see if it would be updated and haven't seen any posts on it so I decided to create one just in case they were unaware of the issue.

---Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Figure it will iron itself out.