MMOMinion

Full Version: What happened to quest mode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I started up the bot for the night, it had some updates to download.  I use the 32 bit version because the level selections past 35 are still FUBAR in the 64 bit version apparently.  I get ingame, and I'm in Grind mode, when I left it in Quest last time.  I check the list, no quest mode at all to select.  So I quit, relaunch, check again, nothing.  I launch the 64 bit version, same thing.  No quest mode option.  Was working fine this morning.
The update seems to have broken it. Launcher log just says "Update available for Questing for FFXIV Minion", and console says:

7:49:15> loading C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Gathering Classes/(somehexstringhere)_settings.lua ..
7:49:15> not found
7:49:15> loading C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Gathering Classes/settings.lua ..
7:49:15> D = "_.- Quests Loaded -._"
7:49:15> loading C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Lattys 50-60 Questpack/(somehexstringhere)_settings.lua ..
7:49:15> loading C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Lattys 50-60 Questpack/settings.lua ..
7:49:15> D = "_.- Latty 50-60 loaded -._"
7:49:15> loading C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Lattys 1-50 Questpack/(somehexstringhere)_settings.lua ..
7:49:15> loading C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Lattys 1-50 Questpack/settings.lua ..
7:49:15> D = "_.- Latty 1-50 loaded. -._"
7:49:15> loading C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Questing/(somehexstringhere)_settings.lua ..
7:49:15> loading C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/Questing/settings.lua ..

C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\Questing contains one 1 kilobyte PAF file.
Same problem here
same here
I'm trying a fresh reinstall, will see if that does anything. The other issue I'm having is that I'll start the bot, it'll open the FFXIV window, and then closes with the error "Game Frozen: No updates received within frozentime." It takes a few restarts before it finally sticks.

Edit: Nope, didn't help. And I can't even get it to do anything in Grind mode, either. Grind mode in 32 just spams this in the log:

failed with
[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_common_cne.lua"]:2779: attempt to index global 'ffxiv_task_quest' (a nil value)

Grind mode spams the following in 64 bit:

failed with
[string " local mapid = Player.localmapid..."]:38: attempt to call global 'QuestCompleted' (a nil value)