MMOMinion

Full Version: Help navigating dungeon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, say i'm a new tank and started doing dungeons but have no idea what path to take. I que of for a normal duty, get in but now im lost as to where to go. Is there any way there could be a line or something pointing me where to go?  I tried fiddeling with meshes but can't get it to work, it only show the whole ground blue and red.
(04-13-2017, 10:10 PM)cro0kie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, say i'm a new tank and started doing dungeons but have no idea what path to take. I que of for a normal duty, get in but now im lost as to where to go. Is there any way there could be a line or something pointing me where to go?  I tried fiddeling with meshes but can't get it to work, it only show the whole ground blue and red.

Explore, follow the minimap as you map the area that should give you enough info to see where to go or just ask your party :D
Most dungeons will have triggers and such to be completed before doors open to proceed.
(04-13-2017, 11:49 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2017, 10:10 PM)cro0kie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, say i'm a new tank and started doing dungeons but have no idea what path to take. I que of for a normal duty, get in but now im lost as to where to go. Is there any way there could be a line or something pointing me where to go?  I tried fiddeling with meshes but can't get it to work, it only show the whole ground blue and red.

Explore, follow the minimap as you map the area that should give you enough info to see where to go or just ask your party :D
Most dungeons will have triggers and such to be completed before doors open to proceed.

Thanks for the reply! I get it would probably be alot of work to make it happen, but it would be nice just to have assist mode on and just follow a line to know exactly where to go :)