MMOMinion

Full Version: POTD Bot, an idea. Does it work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i have an idea for an POTD Bot but i dont know if this can work and im also not able do create it myself at the moment.
So i just thought i share my idea and you tell me if its even possible  and then maybe someone wants to pick it up.

So we all know a mapped version of POTD is not possible cause of the ever changing structure, so here is my idea.

The Radar can show positions of any chest, enemy and so on, ist it possible to get the cordinates of the stuff the radar shows?
if so make the bot port to one enemy after another on the map, getting the cordinates over the radar, of course below the map so it cant hit you.
same goes for chest and then opening it, using the items like the one for the accursed hoard cant be that hard i suppose.
to know when to get to the next map you could count the enemys the radar finds and if that number of enemys is killed port
to the entrance of the next level.

well as you can see the main point on that would be getting coordinates over the radar, is that possible?
I am unsure about it not unsyncing if under the floor, yet you can easily get the coordinates of any mob the same way as Radar does. You just need to do an entity scan using EntityList() . That being said , it would take quite a bit of coding to do this, not as simple as just the idea.
Chances are that teleporting above or below will not stop damage or will just reset the mobs. It would be possible to do potd teleporting tho dangerous seems its monitored pretty well plus there would be no way to actually enter,load/delete saves ect. Maybe later on when 64 bit is finished I can look more into it once things are more possible.