MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion crashing or freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MMOminion keeps crashing when I run it in 32 bit with the error in the screen shot below. I have been unable to get a log file. When I run it in 64 bit it simply lags to the point that you can not do anything in game or with the bot. I have to hit stop on the minion launcher to force close it. I uninstalled and reinstalled MMOminion just a few minutes ago to try and fix this and I am still having the same issue. I have no anti virus installed. I am trying to run Sebb's 30-60 Heavensward Class leveling profile. My machinist is level 58. 

Thank you for 
any help you can provide with this matter.

What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP\MINIONAPP.exe
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Vent
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Launch button
*Are you running any Bot addons? I do not think so. I have not used anything but profiles from the store.
I have also started to get that same error in the screen shot with the 64 bit client crashing.
Seem to be having the same issue with the Gathering profile from the store as well.
Figured it out. Nvm. My other computer was attached to the same key. No clue how that even happened. But all fixed now.