MMOMinion

Full Version: Stuck Walking back and Forth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started recently using this and am having some trouble with Navmesh or Profile possibly in Azys Lla.

I am using...
Bot Mode - Quest
Profile - Latty's 50-60 Heavens Ward
Skill Profile - Black_Mage
Navmesh - Azys Lla

Grinding and Fate modes seem to work ok and I don't have any other quest profiles to try.  Basically the bot will sit in the same area roughly mounting the chocobo and walking forward 10 meters and then back.  The only other thing I have noticed is that when using this profile the window for "Please wait, Building navigation mesh" will be on the screen constantly.  The profile did the same thing in the dravanian hinterlands as well so I assumed it was just normal operations.  Also I have tried even turning on teleport which seemed to work for about 2 quests then got stuck in the loop again walking back and forth.  I can provide other details if needed, thanks for the help!

Also, I have tried both 32 and 64 bit but same issue. I have also tried deleting the navmesh and re-downloading the Azys Lla mesh