MMOMinion

Full Version: [FFXIVMinion64] Z-Helper (Boss Logging)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, first addon I want to post publicly! First off I wish to thank HusbandoMax, and foxhound, Their help and code got me started!

So this is a simple boss logger tool, I liked FoxRecord but there was a few things that were missing that generally makes it easier for me to log fights so I can build custom ACR routines for specific fights (More on that later)

You can see a timeline output ingame for the past 500 messages, its in a textbox format so you can copy with Ctrl+C.
The addon will also log to a folder called BossLogs inside the bot folder, separated by date.
Finally a simple window displays the current time. I find this useful because I do video captures of fights, then replay the fight to correlate to the boss log.

This is very much a Developer tool so I don't except much from it, but if you find it useful let me know how I can improve it.

Versions:
v1 - Initial version
v2 - Added chat log reading support and a few random enhancements.
v3 - Added chat log filtering and sorting. Also added duty/encounter recognition to the log.

Screenshot of Addon:
[Image: e7c3e8c4a9.png]
Thank you for this
Amazing addon. Do you think you can add the possibility to choose what to log and extract to the text file?
I'm very curious to your guide on custom ACR (profiles?) :), I was personally thinking of just spitting through ACT logs to dig through fights. I'm guessing this may also be useful for Sense?