MMOMinion

Full Version: Where do i get Crafting skill profiles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The basic one doesnt do anything, it just opens the recipe, starts the crafting process and then just sits there and does nothing.
I want to make Blue Scrip collectible items and set the right item and the right min value...
Check here branybrand!

geneticdoom has made very cool crafting profiles

Just drop the profile files on your C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\Skillmanagerprofiles for the x32 or for x64 C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

Reload your bot

and then pick one from the bots list and try it.

Edit:

Don't forget also to find what collectible you are making on your bot and specify the collectability limit in the x32 or in the x64 simply type the collectible's name and collectability limit you want.
thanks for the reply :)

Quote:Don't forget also to find what collectible you are making on your bot and specify the collectability limit in the x32 or in the x64 simply type the collectible's name and collectability limit you want.

do you mean this?

[Image: WOSGA3q.jpg]

because my bot still isnt doing anything and i dont understand why
(04-29-2017, 05:06 PM)branybrand Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the reply :)

Quote:Don't forget also to find what collectible you are making on your bot and specify the collectability limit in the x32 or in the x64 simply type the collectible's name and collectability limit you want.

do you mean this?

[Image: WOSGA3q.jpg]

because my bot still isnt doing anything and i dont understand why

Yep! Also activate the Collectable Synthesis skill before you start to craft with the bot and you are good to go!
you need to create the skill profile yourself. also have to add collectable info.
is there a guide on how to find the different ids etc.? the fishing example profile had some comment lines that at least game a clue on what i need for which line and how to find it, but the crafters example.lua isnt very helpful :/
(04-30-2017, 09:55 AM)branybrand Wrote: [ -> ]is there a guide on how to find the different ids etc.?  the fishing example profile had some comment lines that at least game a clue on what i need for which line and how to find it, but the crafters example.lua isnt very helpful :/

are you using 64-bit bot? crafting or gathering?
use 64 bit bro. it's super easy.
1. create new crafting skill profile. click the eye icon to the right of skill profile.
2. add tab is the middle tab. name it. click add. it automatically switches to that profile so u can edit it.
2. add skills. it auto- saves.
3. add collectable item name and min value in the collectable tab. collectable is middle tab.
(04-30-2017, 09:55 AM)branybrand Wrote: [ -> ]is there a guide on how to find the different ids etc.?  the fishing example profile had some comment lines that at least game a clue on what i need for which line and how to find it, but the crafters example.lua isnt very helpful :/

[Image: nMyST5][Image: Example0.png]
If you did what i wrote above you should be like this! Then all depends which Skill profile suits you best depending your equipment!

In this subforum  there are more profiles and guides on "how to" in crafting aside geneticdoom's profiles, if you haven't explored the whole mmominion forum a bit yet.
don't give yourself a headache branybrand. use 64 bit. buy sebbs gathering packs. easy / done
installed it this morning and just figured out how to make the 64bit client start :P... gonna check it out later when i have time, thanks for the tip :)
Pages: 1 2