MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Skill Profile question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to have a skill profile work when set under gathering, instead of having to set it for each marker in the markermanager?  Maybe I just have an option set wrong somewhere.  I am using the 32 bit version as I haven't been able to figure out the 64 bit gathering yet.
yes. but if you want to have it set to gathering, you will have to make the .lua files yourself. buy Sebb's packs for easy peasy. also i recommend using 64-bit. it's a million times better now
You can also use a program I wrote to help you build the .lua gathering profiles.

Check this forum thread: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-17915.html
(05-01-2017, 02:01 AM)JC65 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to have a skill profile work when set under gathering, instead of having to set it for each marker in the markermanager?  Maybe I just have an option set wrong somewhere.  I am using the 32 bit version as I haven't been able to figure out the 64 bit gathering yet.

So how is gathering easier in 64bit? I keep seeing it is buggy in other threads, and find no way to create the markers as I can't find the markermanager. I'll try the application tadeus though.
(05-03-2017, 12:07 AM)JC65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2017, 02:01 AM)JC65 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to have a skill profile work when set under gathering, instead of having to set it for each marker in the markermanager?  Maybe I just have an option set wrong somewhere.  I am using the 32 bit version as I haven't been able to figure out the 64 bit gathering yet.

So how is gathering easier in 64bit?  I keep seeing it is buggy in other threads, and find no way to create the markers as I can't find the markermanager.  I'll try the application tadeus though.

sebb's gathering pack
(05-03-2017, 01:03 AM)lanceangel Wrote: [ -> ]sebb's gathering pack

Kinda defeats the purpose of buying a bot if you have to buy the profiles to make it work. If you want to that fine, but there should be a way to make the bot work without that.
just leave the skill profile blank and change it yourself as needed
(05-03-2017, 05:24 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]just leave the skill profile blank and change it yourself as needed

Thanks Sebbs. One last thing, is there something like the MarkerManager in the 64 bit, or are you regulated to manually editing the .lua?
Markers wont be added in x64 but a profile creator will be added instead.

Ace is working on it then we will test it.

No ETA