MMOMinion

Full Version: Updater updating over and over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo, hello!
Just bought the program, and i have a big issue to make it work, now...
I did a fresh install (had all AV unistalled, PC rebooted), follwed the installation guide, but when I click in the Updater, it keep showing the same files to be updated always the same 66 files...
I already uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing seems to make this work. 1st the program download 589 files... then it updates 340... then it keep popping there still upgrades for 66 files (no matter how many times I update them)
And... if i just go to attach the bot to the cliant, it loads but only an empty profile to turn on the radar (and it's not working)

Just lost 8h today, trying to make this happen :/

* What OS are you running? WIN10
* What AV is installed? NONE WIN10 STANDARD
* Where is the bot installed? C:/MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? NOPE
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? NOPE
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE YES
* Are you running the bot as admin? YES
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? ATTACH BUTTON
*Are you running any Bot addons? NOPE
Same thing "Just" happened to me... except it wont attach just hangs at the title screen... constantly asking to update however
ok so can ignore i just kept updating and eventually, somehow it worked x.x but no store mods will ><
This is caused by choosing the wrong bot folder in Minionapp->settings. If you point the 64bit bot to the 32bit folder or vice versa.