MMOMinion

Full Version: 32bit minion - Weird quest turn-in issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posted this over in Sebb's thread, but it feels more like a bot issue rather than a profile issue.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-14997-po...#pid153633

32bit minion
leveling mining profile
Lvl20 class quest.

The bot kept turning in the items over and over, marking the quest complete. The quest, would still be available to complete, and it would try to turn it in again.

Seemed like the bot was selecting the npc in order to complete the quest, before the green marker turned red.Probably not a profile issue,  maybe lag or something, but something to keep an eye on if people are going full afk. I'm sure SE doesnt like seeing non repeatable quests be marked complete multiple times , even if no reward was being given.

[Image: ab0b2c1ad1.jpg]

[Image: 8b09d67dc4.jpg]

I know, 32bit is dead, blah blah, but 32 bit still does a few things better for me than 64bit, and navigation is a big one. Issue was fixed by stopping the bot and trading the items manually. It was just..odd...

I remember Minion bugging out the game before by trading too fast and losing key items, this one didn't lose the items, just wondering if it was something new. Have leveled many characters using this profile and that's the 1st time i see this.