MMOMinion

Full Version: Casting Range Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? 
Windows 10 64-bit

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Default Windows Defender

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:/MinionApp

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
TS, NVidia Gamers Experience installed but not running.

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach button

*Are you running any Bot addons?
No

When I run any bot mode as Astrologian, any profile, the bot tries to cast when out of range of an enemy and ends up just sitting there doing nothing until the enemy either dies to something else, or happens to wander in range.  Sometimes it will run close enough to an enemy, for example on initial engage, but if it's in grind mode for example and farming mobs, or in a fate, then it will just stand there 26+y away trying to cast a max 25y spell over and over.  

I tried using the default Astrologian skill profile, Sebb's Astro profile, and YellowCar's 30-60 Astro profile (http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16031.html).  All do the same thing.

I've also tried using different bot modes (ex. Grind and Quest), and it happens on both.  

My app is fully updated.
Todays update fixed it. Thanks.