MMOMinion

Full Version: stuttering in place during grind mode Console open (youtube video attached)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Console open you can see it just stuttering in place.

* What OS are you running?  Win 7 ultimate
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?  Malwarebytes
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?  teamspeak/obs/guildworks and teamviewer.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE  - yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?  yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?   minionapp launches my client
*Are you running any Bot addons? yes

https://youtu.be/16zYd9J1zMA   (thanks tadeus)
Your link doesn't work.  Change it to this: https://youtu.be/16zYd9J1zMA

Edit: nevermind... it seems to work, now. It didn't the first time i clicked on it.
So, using various programs that hook the game, as well as an unsupported antivirus, and wonder why it doesnt work

follow steps 2 and 3, reboot, and try again
(05-08-2017, 08:26 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]So, using various programs that hook the game, as well as an unsupported antivirus, and wonder why it doesnt work

follow steps 2 and 3, reboot, and try again

I'll stop  teamviewer, overwolf, geforce experience and steam. I can shut it down and re-install minion to test. guildworks is broken so i can uninstall that too. stay tuned will test again in a day or so.
24 hours went by. Found that it happens when i'm using the Quest "1-50 all class quests" but not when i put the app in "grind" mode.
Taking a second look at the video, the class 1-50 quest pack is finished by the time you reach CWH, since that is a 50+ zone. So you are just grinding mobs using the bot's built-in parameters. You are using Fenrir, so he can fly, but have you unlocked flying in that zone? Is that Fate blacklisted? Maybe its stuck choosing between the fate or flying.

Either way, switch from quest mode to grind mode for now, unless you have the 50-60 quest pack. Set the bot to grind in that zone, set your home point to falcon's nest, and you should be ok for now
try comming on disord and have a chat we will see if we can debug it