MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing 50-60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, how can I use this bot to let it level up my FSH from 50 to 60 while being AFK to watch a movie in the same PC?
Markers or profiles
(05-14-2017, 02:04 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Markers or profiles

Dear Sebbs, these profiles are they built in the minion or is it an Add on that I must buy?
Profiles are self build or buyable.
some are in the forums.

there will be a profile builder in the bot soonish (when its finished being built)
Markers are being finished in 64 atm.
32 bit can use profile or markers
(05-14-2017, 07:04 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Profiles are self build or buyable.
some are in the forums.

there will be a profile builder in the bot soonish (when its finished being built)

Aha I see now, I'm using the 64 bit edition, I guess I can't just use fishing bot right now, I'll go back to grinding.
(05-14-2017, 10:10 PM)Huniken Wrote: [ -> ]
some are in the forums.

Aha I see now, I'm using the 64 bit edition, I guess I can't just use fishing bot right now, I'll go back to grinding.

you can easily use the fishing bot for 64 bit. i will be happy to do a .lua file for you.
do u have discord? make a server and post the link. not expireing
(05-15-2017, 06:57 AM)lanceangel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2017, 10:10 PM)Huniken Wrote: [ -> ]
some are in the forums.

you can easily use the fishing bot for 64 bit. i will be happy to do a .lua file for you.
do u have discord? make a server and post the link. not expireing

Yeah I have discord. Well how about the support chat of MMO-Minion? It is a discord server!