MMOMinion

Full Version: Screenshot Mode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I tried doing some digging in previous posts, but wasn't able to come up with anything.  

Is there any way to "hide" (something like Scroll Lock does for in-game HUD) all bot windows to allow for for clean screenshots?

Thanks in advance!
when you make a screenshot in game you will not see minion
(05-14-2017, 09:42 AM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]when you make a screenshot in game you will not see minion

I tried taking many screenshots last night (Scroll Lock > Print Screen) and everything showed up on x64.  Minion button, ACR, Assister, FFXIVMinion window, and mini-buttons were all there.  Here's a link to another screenshot I just took.  Had to upload it to an external image host since 5760x1080 file size was too big to upload here even after compression.  http://imgur.com/YacEPB5.jpg
just made 2 screenshots and no minion related windows/buttons show on my screenshots, if you however make a screenshot and for example paste it in paint then windows will show up, but when opening it from my documents > my games > FFXIV > screenshots no minion window should show on it.
(05-14-2017, 08:53 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]just made 2 screenshots and no minion related windows/buttons show on my screenshots, if you however make a screenshot and for example paste it in paint then windows will show up, but when opening it from my documents > my games > FFXIV > screenshots no minion window should show on it.

That's exactly how I'm doing it, the screenshots are straight from the FFXIV "screenshots" folder, not pasting into any other program.  The one I posted is exactly how the game application is capturing the screenshot.  The only way I can get a screenshot without minion windows being visible is completely unloading the bot.  I am running Windows 10, 64-bit.  FFXIV is running DX11, borderless window, in 5760x1080.
well quite strange then, as all screenshots i took are not displaying minion, therfor you might have some application installed that somehow interfear masking it..
Yeah, I'm having the exact same issue. Can see all my minion windows on every screenshot I take, all with the in-game screenshot button. Is there any way to hide all the windows?
Me too. I'm hitting PRT SC key which saves screenshots into the default documents/my games/ffxiv.../screenshots folder. The minion UI is always visible.

Edit: The screenshots being saved do have the Square Enix copyright on the bottom left, so it is being taken from the game and not some third party app like windows game bar w/e it's called.
Yesterday i took several screenshots and no ui show up, but today it do.
I'm still having this issue as well. I've never been able to take screenshots without the overlay showing. Tried having absolutely nothing running in the background and I still end with the same result.
Pages: 1 2