MMOMinion

Full Version: Missing Profiles (Lattys & Sebbs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello :)

* What OS are you running? Windows 10 Home
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Only Windows Defender, folder has been added to exclusions
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Only Discord and Ventrilo
* Did you follow the install instructions Yes[url=http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation][/url]
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Using the attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? Purchased Latty 1-50 and Sebbs All Class Quest a long time ago - installed them but that's where my problem is...

I recently got back into the game and uninstalled Minion before reinstalling it fresh. Restarted computer after uninstall and again right after install (before running).

I installed the 64-bit bot, then installed Latty 1-50 and Sebbs All Class Quest packs. However, all I was one file named Example.lua in these folders: GatherProfile, FishingProfile, CraftProfile.

2 new folders popped up named after the add-ons, with only a PAF file in each.

When the bot is attached to the game and I select "Quest" as the Bot Mode, I am only given these options for Profiles:
  1. (1-50) Questing
  2. (1-50) Questing [64bit]
  3. Class Quests (1-50) All
  4. Cross Class Leveling

I can't seem to find Lattys and Sebbs Profiles at all. Is this normal or am I missing something?

Thank you :)
Lattys
(1-50) Questing
(1-50) Questing [64bit]

Sebbs
Class Quests (1-50) All
Cross Class Leveling
(05-31-2017, 11:35 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Lattys
(1-50) Questing
(1-50) Questing [64bit]

Sebbs
Class Quests (1-50) All