MMOMinion

Full Version: How safe is the bot to be banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im pretty worried about being banned, im always botting when im on pc but i dont know if its enough, i also want ot ask its minigame from gold saucer safe? i mean i know it isnt big change to game but like i never fail, i dont know if game will check logs
The bot is pretty safe as long as you don't abuse it, for example if you farm like 10+ hours straight fates/mobs or crystals/shards, you are probably gonna get a report!

If many reports pile up, your are bound to get a ban for a certain period of time, and if it continues permanent one.

Also teleporting outside is kinda safe, as long as you don't overdo it and not observed by other players of course. Dungeon teleporting is def ban also.

As for minigames i don't have experience but again if you abuse the bot you will get a ban.
Me and a friend have used this bot for over a year, at first i made a throwaway account to test it, doing the most extreme things like teleport hacking everywhere, leaving bot gathering 24/7.

Set it do quests with teleport on - we have never had any warnings from SE let alone a ban.

Though do note - i wouldnt ever recommend teleporting at all unless its an account you're prepared to loose.  That's something I see people in my FC notice a lot with other bots and something they report.
Have a bot that purely farms Ephemeral nodes, Unspoiled nodes in 3.X areas 24/7 for over a year and not banned once. Have seen another couple bots using minion (His bot and mine were stacked on each other while waiting for the unspoiled node to pop) and he's still around.

Have seen another user who bots using teleport hack to farm ARR unspoiled nodes and farm shards and crystals, and never seen him banned, he later transferred to another server. I know this guy been reported since people see him using teleport hack.

Yet I have seen someone who gather simple mats and be suspended for botting.

From what I have seen the quickest way to get banned is through duties using telehacks, and the odd token banning by SE to ban shard farmers. Seen people reporting that they were banned for shard farming, personally I think there is more that that since I have used many throwaway bots farming shards/crystals to level up slowly and then moving onto unspoiled nodes. Wish they would post which server they are on, if they were on large servers it would make sense, given the server congestions we have been having. I don't use telehacks, only repair.

In my opinion it depends on the server you are one, how many people reports you, how lazy the GM is and whether you sell gil or not. It's a risk everyone undertakes when botting. When you use Minion you have to accept the fact it is not a matter of if you will be banned/suspended, just a question of when. That when is fairly small.
I've been using this since HW launch botting 24/7 and RMTing and never had a problem lol
I dont teleport hack or any schenanigans like that.

I just used it to level all my accounts and then gathered pretty much 23 hours a day for over a year.

I think if you are getting banned you are just attracting unwanted attention to yourself, or happen to be in the wrong place in the wrong time. I Know for a fact some GM's just sit in Gold Saucer, so I've never tried botting it once. Just leveling fates, gathering and crafting profiles.
the bot is safe as long u dont use tele hack,i been using since heavenward come out take 4 months break and my account still safe,i only use repair and do grind in dungeon
I have been using the bot for over a year also with great success. Just today I got a 72hr suspension but I was really pushing it... Had it running fates for probably 90% of the last week.
Just don't fucking teleport or you will end up accessing certain area that you thought is ok, that isn't accessible especially if you're a new character.