MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashing with new update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated to x64 version, and getting this error when the game opens with the bot.

An unexpected error has occured. Exiting Final Fantasy XIV. ???+C00C3D6 ???BFED931 ???+BFF0275 ???+BFE78DF ffxiv.exe +36AD45 ffxiv.exe+7BF61

and like two more similar lines after. 

Any ideas guys? <3

EDIT: Tried deleting the account and readding it. Similar error but ???+BF5C3D6, +BF3D931, +BF40275, +BF378DF, ffxiv.exe+36AD45, +7BF61, +4FA52, +52635
Yep,I have simillar problem
Got it working from the dudes in discord. You have to go to store and click download 64 bit version of the bot. then you edit your profile in launcher to use 64 bit bot and make sure dx11 is set in FFXIV launcher. Should be good to go. GL :)
I did the same, but I get an "injection failed"... any ideas?
(06-19-2017, 07:18 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Because neither of you managed to read / understand the main central post onfront of www.mmominion.com.

YOU CANNOT RUN THE FFXIV.EXE AKA DIRECTX9 AKA 32BIT VERSION OF THE GAME ANYMORE!

go there, read, fix your stuff up, -> enjoy the new bot

i have downloaded the 64 bit and minionapp launcher has been set to launch dx11 under ffxiv minion 64 however im still getting that error
(06-21-2017, 10:04 AM)xxspiraxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2017, 07:18 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Because neither of you managed to read / understand the main central post onfront of www.mmominion.com.

YOU CANNOT RUN THE FFXIV.EXE AKA DIRECTX9 AKA 32BIT VERSION OF THE GAME ANYMORE!

i have downloaded the 64 bit and minionapp launcher has been set to launch dx11 under ffxiv minion 64 however im still getting that error

okay disregard my last, it suddenly had updates when i exited and relaunched the minion app and its working fine now
I'm having the same problem after the 18 mega patch
When trying to log on with the auto logon I get this every time I get to the title screen.
[Image: 02nHHWo.png]
If I try to manually attach the bot after logging in, the game crashes.

I am running 64bit, and ive double checked that the 64bit exe is selected. I am also able to get on when logging on without the bot.
(06-21-2017, 10:12 AM)xxspiraxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2017, 10:04 AM)xxspiraxx Wrote: [ -> ]

okay disregard my last, it suddenly had updates when i exited and relaunched the minion app and its working fine now
Yea, same here, works now :D