MMOMinion

Full Version: REQ: RDM Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking for a pretty basic Rdm profile Happy
I've finished one today for RB, feel free to port this RDM CR logic to FFXIVMinion.

Works great so far, could be helpful - if not, please remove this post.

Wish I helped somehow,
Cheers.
How do I add the above profile into FFXIVMinion?

Thanks
(06-18-2017, 08:37 AM)cetaut Wrote: [ -> ]How do I add the above profile into FFXIVMinion?

Thanks

Someone has to port it to FFXIVMinion first.
I'm trying to translate this, but I think the problem is going to be in the Redmage Black/White meters. They're not in the skill profiles (unless a Dev can point something out) so it's pretty much impossible to do anything beyond spamming jolt/jolt II with VerAero and VerThunder whenever dualcast hits followed by Verstone/Versfire depending on what pops. Getting the rest to work (based off black/white being > 30) is going to be rough with the current profile. ACR might be able to deal with it though I guess?
Yes this profile is going to be fun.  Trying to make my own red mage profile til the store one is up.
Here is the Rdm profile I've been working with lately. It's a work in progress, but it gets the job done for fate grinding. Please anyone that's good at making these profiles help improve it. Can't quite get it to keep black and white magic equal, so any help with that would be great.
Enjoy
(06-20-2017, 03:53 AM)bumpouz Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the Rdm profile I've been working with lately. It's a work in progress, but it gets the job done for fate grinding. Please anyone that's good at making these profiles help improve it. Can't quite get it to keep black and white magic equal, so any help with that would be great.
Enjoy

Hey, nice script! Just a little rotation advice to help make this even better:

1.) When the Veraero/Verthunder procs, you don't need to go back to jolt, so you can literally cycle it as:

Jolt>Veraero>(Proc? if yes) Verstone> Verthunder (Proc? if yes) > Verfire > Veraero ( and continue this on a loop)

If there are no proc's then go to jolt>veraero>jolt>verthunder

2.) You should always have Fleche and acceleration on cooldown

Hope this helps mate :)
(06-20-2017, 03:53 AM)bumpouz Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the Rdm profile I've been working with lately. It's a work in progress, but it gets the job done for fate grinding. Please anyone that's good at making these profiles help improve it. Can't quite get it to keep black and white magic equal, so any help with that would be great.
Enjoy

Please open a new thread with this profile, people will help with this since there are high demand on RDM and Samurai profiles. Great job !!
Enjoy

Thank you , i tried it today 6 hours and it leveled me in fates for like 5 levels
Pages: 1 2 3