MMOMinion

Full Version: Constant Disconnects in PVP Instances only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) N/A
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? N/A
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE /  yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attempts were made with both
*Are you running any Bot addons? Just Shatter

Without Minion attached, PVP instances work fine. When attached, disconnects will come one after another with maybe a minute or so in between.
Also using WTFFast set up correctly doesn't fix the problem.
ISP also says that there's nothing wrong on their end.
This happened to me a few days ago.  As soon as I'd move, booted from server. Turning OFF perma-sprint fixed this for me.  Might be a coincidence, but it made me wonder if they are now checking to see if you have a valid movement speed in PvP areas (since permasprint was fine elsewhere).
Perma sprint is also doing this to me. In pvp, if i have perma sprint on, i get 90k'd. SAME for palace of the dead.

soon as i turn off perma sprint, im good.
Sprint was removed from PVP and replaced by another ability. SO permasprint will DC you in PVP