MMOMinion

Full Version: RDM 70 SB The best i can do for now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is about the best i think i can get RDM at 70 with whats available at the moment and not being able to track black and white mana, it may sit resource for a small time and use the opener at start but its probably about the best it can be for now.. Hope it helps people out at 70. You need to use Embolden yourself and Manafication is kind of hard to use since to tracking so either don't use it or use it if you want to whenever at 40+40. Aoe i cant include in this its Purely ST, which for current DREX and Primals is more then fine.

Hope it helps people in need... Goodluck.  Awkward
thanks!
(06-21-2017, 02:45 PM)auz_combo Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the best i think i can get RDM at 70 with whats available at the moment and not being able to track black and white mana, it may sit resource for a small time and use the opener at start but its probably about the best it can be for now.. Hope it helps people out at 70. You need to use Embolden yourself and Manafication is kind of hard to use since to tracking so either don't use it or use it if you want to whenever at 40+40. Aoe i cant include in this its Purely ST, which for current DREX and Primals is more then fine.

Think itll be okay for 60-70 leveling?
(06-22-2017, 06:50 AM)joeytri Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2017, 02:45 PM)auz_combo Wrote: [ -> ]This is about the best i think i can get RDM at 70 with whats available at the moment and not being able to track black and white mana, it may sit resource for a small time and use the opener at start but its probably about the best it can be for now.. Hope it helps people out at 70. You need to use Embolden yourself and Manafication is kind of hard to use since to tracking so either don't use it or use it if you want to whenever at 40+40. Aoe i cant include in this its Purely ST, which for current DREX and Primals is more then fine.

Think itll be okay for 60-70 leveling?

BTW.. this skill profile never casts verthunder... only veraero.. not really sure why.